Masterful Presentations | Friday 17 January 2020 | Brussels
‘Masterful Presentations’ is an intensive one-day masterclass that will teach you how to create true impact when giving presentations and speaking in public. It’s a full day experience that will completely change the way you deliver presentations in the future. You do not have to deliver a presentation yourself, but there is more than enough room for questions & answers.
The key to your success lies in your ability to communicate. All hard work – ideas, strategies, plans, objectives or efforts in general – comes to nothing if you cannot convince others to act on it. This masterclass will give you compelling insights into how you can deliver a presentation clearly, insightfully, persuasively and with enthusiasm so that you can connect with your audience and propel people to action.
Top-flight communication skills are essential for future success in all spheres of business. The ability to deliver a message in a compelling way is a key differentiator for individuals and the organizations they represent. Cracking the code to deliver ‘Masterful Presentations’ will help you to get ahead. And stay ahead.
Philippe Tilkin, Head of Marketing & Communication - BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions BelgiumI have highly appreciated your training session! A great mix between theory & examples. Congratulations!
Date: Friday 17 January 2020
Timing: 09h00 – 16h30
Language: English (standard knowledge of English will be sufficient to follow)
BluePoint Brussels (room: Edison)
Bd. A. Reyerslaan 80
Participation fee: 595 euro, excl. 21% VAT (lunch, coffee breaks & e-manual included)
Parking: We will arrange for a complimentary parking place at the venue
Contact person for more info: Ann Soete
• plan and prepare presentations based on your audience and subaudience(s)
• categorize and structure information from the highest level to the finest data point
• learn how to cope with detail
• apply storytelling principles
• use a dynamic presentation delivery style with confidence, power and clarity
• enhance voice projection
• use body language as an extra ‘second conversation’
• learn to visualize ideas effectively in Powerpoint
• master the essence of powerful presentation design
• become a ‘visual communicator’
• implement persuasive communication techniques
• engage and increase credibility and enhance your personal impact
• learn techniques to increase audience interaction
Guy de Smet - Directeur, VelopA N.V.The training of last Friday was one of the most interesting and fascinating trainings that I have experienced since many years. I would like to congratulate you for this. You inspired me and kept my attention for a full day!
• Starting a presentation strongly and proving your relevance
• Structuring information and defining key messages
• Story-telling techniques and principles in a business context
• Crafting powerful messages that increase audience connection
• Techniques for turning the presentation into an impactful experience
• Non-verbal communication and charisma
• Key elements of a dynamic delivery style and use of the voice
• Visual communication: how to make your audience ‘see’ something
• Techniques for attracting and keeping attention
• Persuasion techniques
• Crafting messages that resonate and stick in the mind of the audience
• Fundamental principles of presentation design and idea visualisation
• Ready-to-apply techniques for visualisation and visual design
Jasper Scheir, Client Service Director - Haystack InternationalYour presentation was enormously inspiring. It really gave me the insight that a presentation is all about change: change in the way you tell the story, change in the way you visualize things, ultimately leading to a changed audience. You definitely succeeded in changing me.