The right question can be a disruptive agent. In fact, the kind of questions you ask determine the kind of life you lead. What questions do you ask yourself every day? Let me give you an insight into mine.
1. Are you living your passion?
2. What is your ultimate definition of success?
3. What is for you the difference between living and existing?
4. How are you complicit in creating the conditions you say you do not want?
5. What do you do to be so good they can't ignore you?
6. What is the one fear that you know is holding you back?
7. Do you believe everything you think?
8. When you get knocked down, how quickly do you get up again?
Latest articles by Filip
- The power of reversible decisions
- Leaders should be genius spotters
- Unintended consequences
- Prepare for pre-flight quarantine
- Bias for action
- Dare to differ
- Be like bamboo
- Uncovering new forms of value
- The case for courage
- The Backwards Law
- Inspiring people with obvious insights
- You are the first domino
- Drive your brain in reverse
- Reidentify your identity
- Define your turn-around time
- Be like water
- Audit your social circle
- What problem are you trying to solve?
- The speed of Genghis Khan
- Celebrate wrong decisions
- Our obligation to imagine
- The difference between amateurs and professionals
- Corporate athletes believe in periodization
- Pioneering is lethal
- What we can learn from the mission to Pluto
- Build a starfish organisation
- Manson’s Law of Avoidance
- Think probabilistically
- Enlightening questions
- Live on death ground
- Build margins everywhere
- The new storytelling
- Be fascinating
- Forget the brand, think categories
- Time management versus time alignment
- Creating a memory of the future
- Spotting talent that whispers
- Problem-solving for the Apollo 11 mission
- Innovative thinking by using adjectives
- Doing right and doing good is not the same
- What you aim at determines what you see
- How survivor bias distorts reality
- Act like a victorious lobster
- Only the paranoid survive
- Different is better than better
- How to avoid narrow-framed decision taking?
- A message to today’s young generation
- What can companies learn from cities?
- Are you suffering from the Concorde Syndrome?
- The backward way of addressing a performance problem
- Apply the 80/20 rule in multiple ways
- Act on lead measures to reach your goal
- Are you an architect of moments that matter?
- The power of working with constraints
- Are there enough Tarahumaras in your team?
- Apply the Pareto Principle to leadership
- Create a dragonfly vision